Re: gEDA-user: Can I inspect component pin definitions in PCB

These footprints are my own definitions and in my gaf/pcb-elements folder.  I've chaged the footprints in the .fp file but pcb doesn't see the change even after rerunning gsch2pcb.  How do I get pcb to recognize the change in the updated footprints?