Re: gEDA-user: some problem about gnetlist and subsckt

On Aug 8, 2008, at 3:04 AM, Ludovic SMADJA wrote:

> In order to create and simulate a quite complex schema, I've first
> tried to follow the tutorial (http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/SPICE/
> intro.html) to create a simple subckt with gschem and simulate it.
>
> The subschema is a simple filter with 1 resistor and 1 capacitor.
> I've integrated the schema in an upper one with one voltage source
> and a charge resistor.
>
> When I generate the netlist, gnetlist doesn't complains about
> anything but the generated netlist is incorrect, the subckt is
> created but with the full schema, not only the subschema :

Here's your problem:

> source=filtre.sch

If your symbol has that attribute, gnetlist will expand the
subcircuit. If you leave that attribute out you'll get the gnetlist
behavior you want. But, unfortunately, then the Hd command in gschem
won't work.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx