Re: gEDA-user: How to unsubscribe?

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 2:51 AM, Dave McGuire <mcguire@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Aug 9, 2008, at 1:39 AM, Gregg Levine wrote:
>> Yes you've got it. The list uses Mailman thankfully rather then that
>> nuisance Majordomo who isn't as good as it thinks it is.
>
>   Gads, is anyone actually still using Majordomo?  I ran that mess
> for a long time...I was SO thankful when a better alternative came
> along...dumped it like a bad habit.
>
>            -Dave
>
> --
> Dave McGuire
> Port Charlotte, FL

Hello!
Actually yes. I believe all of the NetBSD lists still use that pest.
Although I was at one point tempted to suggest switching to Mailman.

However I believe the licensing scheme for Mailman might be
incompatible with the obvious license for NetBSD.

Strange? Isn't it?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@xxxxxxxxx
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."