gEDA-user: printing from PCB

This may just be me being up later than I should be working on this,
but I can't find a clue just now: can PCB be asked to print just the
one or two pages I want rather than the set of 12, most of which just
become needless waste paper as soon as they come out of the printer?

How about getting it to print to a file - it might be cumbersome, but
then I could somehow get just the pages that are useful.  I briefly had
high hopes for the "separate files" checkbox, but it didn't seem to
have any effect at all.  :-(

/me goes to bed, which /me ought to have done an hour ago...

--
The avoidance of idiocy should be the primary and constant concern
of every intelligent person.  -- Nero Wolfe