Re: gEDA-user: Connections to ground plane show up as circle

Nice.

I normally would not have even questioned if it was a bug but I am (for
the first time) running a new version I have compiled from sources.

I must say that the more I use this package; the more impressed I become
with the quality of the tool and the support community.

Great job!