Re: gEDA-user: contents of struct NETLIST

On Monday 03 August 2009 02:45:05 Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:51:39 +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> > The NETLIST type that gnetlist uses looks like this:
> >
> > /---------------------
> > typedef struct st_netlist NETLIST;
> >
> > struct st_netlist {
> >   int nlid;
> >   char *component_uref;
> >   OBJECT *object_ptr;
> >   CPINLIST *cpins;
> >   char *hierarchy_tag;
> >   int composite_component;
> >   NETLIST *prev;
> >   NETLIST *next;
> > };
> > \---------------------
> >
> > Some items in this definition seem opaque to me. What is the property
> > "nlid" used for? What is the meaning of the boolean
> > "composite_component"? What are the possible values of the
> > "hierarchy_tag"?
>
> I am still curious. Any hint, anyone?
> ( I promise to write a doxygen comment on it ;-)

I have no idea.  Have you tried grep-ing to find out where it's assigned/used?
That's what I would do if I was going to work it out. ;-)

If you use Emacs, M-x rgrep should do the Right Thing!

                                      Peter

--
Peter Brett <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Remote Sensing Research Group