gEDA-user: Netlist error

When I run gsch2pcb, the netlist that is generated always ties my
+275VDC output to the +275V Return. This shorts all the components tied
to the high side to the components tied to ground. I am using the
generic Input/Output symbol output-1.sym for both  connections. A drc2
check on the schematic says that my input pins aren't marked for pintype
(not true) but nothing else. I'm using Debian Lenny distribution.

I'm not sure what information is needed to make sense of this. So please
ask.

Gary Roach