Re: gEDA-user: Progress with unified build

On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 11:09:41PM +0100, Peter TB Brett wrote:
> gEDA can be successfully compiled and installed in one pass, with none
> of the, "Install X, *then* you can compile Y," messing about that we
> currently have.  Check it out!
>
>   git clone git://repo.or.cz/geda-gaf/peter-b.git
>   git checkout origin/build-system
>   ./autogen.sh && ./configure && make

On my machine both autogen.sh and configure complete their job
fine, but make dies with this:

make: *** No rule to make target `version.h', needed by `all'.  Stop.

--
Ivan Stankovic, pokemon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM,
learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm";