Re: gEDA-user: Mr. Filter 0.1 released

Oops.  It seems that anonymous viewing is not allowed.  IIRC, that has
to be changed in LocalSettings.php.  But I can't find any way to
access that file right now.  I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.  In
the meantime, I think you can log in with any sourceforge account.

FWIW, you aren't missing much.  The wiki is pretty sparse right now.
-Alan