gEDA-user: Trying to plot a serial RLC impedance using ngspice

Hi,
The title is quite explicit , I think :-) .

Here is the .net file I use :

* RLC serial circuit

ISRC 1 0 AC 1
C0 1 2 1Om
L0 2 3 0.1m
R0 3 0 1
Rconv 1 0 100Meg
* wcut-low  = 1/(R0*C0)=100 rad/s
* wcut-high = R0/L0 =10k rad/s
.AC DEC 10000 1u 1Meg

.END

plotting V(1), I thought I would see a signal with a great magnitude in
the lower and higher frequency range and low magnitude in the middle
frequency range as Z(RLC) can be viewed as a band-rejection filter .
What appears on the graph is important negative magnitude for the lower
frequency and 0 for the higher frequency range .

Does that seem right to you ?

Thanks,
 Cédric