gEDA-user: GL branch of pcb

Does anyone know where the amazing 3D branch of pcb went?  I installed
it a while back from repo.or.cz, but it doesn't seem to be there any
more and I can't find it simply by googling around.

Sorry for the question,  at least this thread should be resolved quickly.

Are people working with this version in general?  For more than 2
layres, I find that the translucency is *really* is helpful, so it
would be a shame not to migrate across to this.

--
âââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ
 Â Andrew Whyte MEng CEng