Re: gEDA-user: pcb: solder paste stencil layers and QFNs

   Somehow I knew there was an obvious easier way, but I got impatient.
   Though I suspect writing my patch took about as long as modifying all
   the footprints by hand or writing a script would have, splitting up the
   paste is preferable anyway. Next time, perhaps it'll be a script doing
   that.
   Maybe this is similarly obvious, but I suppose it bears repeating that
   all of the "paste spot" pads should have the same name as the big pad,
   to prevent spurious rats-nest warnings from cropping up.
   -Andrew