Re: gEDA-user: Power relay question

On 07/31/2011 08:50 PM, gene glick wrote:
>> Bad things:
>>

>> - your friends may make fun of you for not using the latest programmable
>> solution ;)
>>

> Hey, I think that part is the most cool :)

Agreed. The majority of my parts come from curbside salvage, I've yet to
find any programmers in the trash, but maybe someday I will?

And my programming skills are weak. When I was in tech. school, the
closest we came to programming was making LEDs blink with a Z-80 CPU,
and some machine code.

Since then I've managed to create (plagiarize and paste) some Basic
programs, and I took and passed a PERL/CGI on-line course, a decade ago.

So my approach to this problem would have the latching relays, or an
SCR/Triac solution.

--
Darryl Gibson N2DIY
Linux, free software, for the people, by the people.