Re: gEDA-user: Option to not display polygons

John and Kai-Martin,

Of course my response was intentionally, exaggeratedly generous to the
moderators... I was just trying to get something from this discussion
onto the list for public visibility.

Obviously the list moderation is not being handled in a way that
optimally supports the openness and freedom that is fundamental to the
Free Software community and the gEDA project in particular.

It would be a shame to see a mailing list fork (which I see coming)
which would split the community.

Regards,
Colin
-----> Happy with gEDA software... it's great