Re: gEDA-user: PCB opengl?

> Who are the people, who are in the position to do so?

Well, I'm one, and I'm trying to put effort into it.

> What effort is needed?

I'm not sure.  Launchpad needs to be checked, bugs confirmed, patches
updated if needed.  Controversial patches need to be discussed and
resolved.  We need to decide what the cutoff for bugs/features will
be, and if any need to still be fixed/implemented.  Etc.

Mostly, my point was, "I don't know, it depends on when people have
time to work on it."  We don't set deadlines, it just gets done when
it gets done.