Re: gEDA-user: Line Thickness in Imported DXF Files; Rotating by Arbitrary Angle; UTF-8

> Second, in the past there were questions about rotating by arbitrary
> angle in pcb.

I think the precision reason went away when we switched to centimils,
but keep in mind that rotation is *done* not *recorded*.  The pads get
new coordinates, recomputed each time you rotate it.  Eventually you
start losing precision, but for the most part, it works well enough to
use.

> Third, can pcb handle UTF-8 characters?

Currently, PCB uses a 256-character font, but only fills in the first
128 of them with glyphs.  UTF-8 is not decoded.