Re: gEDA-user: trcing with pcb design

I'm in the process of upping myself to the latest git version and
without having had the possibility to play with the newest dev
version, I would like to ask if it is possible to have a separate
background image for each layer. I am repairing a pcb with top and
bottom layer with fitted components and no schematic. I am tracking
traces underneath components with an ohm-meter and qualified guesses,
but gimp is failing to give me an easy way to correct wrong guesses,
save using the erase tool and redo. Besides, gimp does not give me a
netlist.

Kind regards,
--
Svenn