Re: gEDA-user: Layer button backgrounds - summary

Thanks for all of your input, guys. I've done the fun parts
now (i.e., writing the widget) and still have to hook it into
the Gtk menu system. It looks like it won't be too hard, once
I understand everything that's going on in there.

I have a busy weekend, so I won't be posting anything you can
play with for a litte while. But here is a summary of the widget:

  1. It looks like http://wpsoftware.net/andrew/dump/mockup3.png

  2. You click the swatches to toggle visibility. Double-clicking
     does not work. Sorry, Kai.

  3. You select layers by clicking on them, OR, numbers 1-0 (with
     0 meaning 10) to select layers 1-10. Then Alt+<1-0> to select
     layers 11-20.

     I can't use Shift without making assumptions about what character
     Shift+1 corresponds to on the user's keyboard. So that's out.

  4. You can toggle visibility by combining Ctrl with the above
     accelerators.

--
Andrew Poelstra
I'm 20 today!