gEDA-user: SDB HOWTO vs Circuit Simulation HOWTO

Hello, gEDA users and devs.

There are two versions of "gEDA and SPICE HOWTO" by SDB in the gEDA
wiki. http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:sdb_howto is a version dated 2003.
There is only one link pointing to it in the whole wiki on the
wiki/geda:documentation page (named "Spice netlisting (SDB) HOWTO"). The
second document is at http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:csygas. It is more
recent version dated 2006, and there are a lot of links to it in
the wiki. Since 2006, as the howtos were translated to the wiki, there
is a few changes in them. I've imported last changes (links to
spice_polys doc) from the old document to the more recent. Then I
compared its sources and found that except of formatting there are not
essential differences. Therefore I believe there's no reason to maintain
outdated sdb_howto any more. And it would be better to throw it out to
avoid confusion, that is to change the link mentioned above to point to
csygas.
What do you think of it?

Regards

--