Re: gEDA-user: PCB+GL rebased to git HEAD (with nanometers) - bugwith arcs?

Andrew and Kai-Martin,

I've saved the broken (with wrong Q42) board using pcb+gl_experimantal.stgit branch.
No problems with with pcb+gl, but I did not try to open broken file there. Anyway I remember that there was a situation when one version (after some moving/dragging components) showed wrong and one right arcs on the same file.
My fault that I forgot to check if the error is only on screen or in file also, sorry.

Anyway now it is all over, thanks Andrew!

Best regards,
Michael Widlok

Dnia 23 sierpnia 2011 4:57 Andrew Poelstra <asp11@xxxxxx> napisaÅ(a):