Re: gEDA-user: howto pin size

kqt4at5v@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have a component with a pin that info shows copper width = 72
> I want to set copper width to 70 so I go to File->Preferneces->Increments
> and set Size Increment/Decrement to 1 and press OK
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This feature is currently broken (and has been for quite some time)

There is a bug report in the tracker. It contains a patch from spring 2009,
that has been bit-rotten, rebased in autumn 2010 and probably needs some
love again, if it is to apply to cuurent head.
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/pcb/+bug/699464

> How do I increment/decrement size by smaller values

You can use the action ChangeSize() the command interface
  http://pcb.gpleda.org/pcb-cvs/pcb.html#ChangeSize-Action
Enter the command interface with a colon.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211