gEDA-user: 4XXXX Series Symbols

It took me a little longer than I thought I would, but the attached
tarball contains most of the remaining parts from the 4XXXX series CMOS
chips.  The parts listed below are still missing.  For the most part,
these parts seems to be out of production.  If anyone has some old
databooks and can forward me the information for any of these parts, I
will gladly create the symbol.

With the 4000 CMOS series nearly complete, where should I next focus my
attention?  If there are no other suggestions, I will probably try to
plug some holes in the 74XX series.

Part
Missing Information	Type

4036
Need pinout/datasheet	DRAM?
4037
Need pinout/datasheet	Bi-Phase Pair
4039
Need pinout/datasheet	DRAM?
4057
Need pinout/datasheet	ALU
4058
No part information	???
4064
Need pinout/datasheet	DRAM?
4065
No part information	???
4074
No part information	???
4079
No part information	???
4080
No part information	???
4083
No part information	???
4084
No part information	???
4087
No part information	???
4088
No part information	???
4090
No part information	???
4091
No part information	???
4092
No part information	???
4351
Need pinout/datasheet   4051 type MUX with address latch?
4500
Need pinout/datasheet	Industrial Control Unit
4519
Need pinout/datasheet	AND/OR Selector
4526
No part information	???