gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog RELEASE 0.7

I've made the base release files for 0.7. It's done. I'm too
tired to write release notes, so I'll do it later. (I need
a secratary.)

I've done the Windows build and installer, and the Linux RPMS
for i386 and alpha. I'm now ready to start collecting binaries
for all the other targets, so porting volunteers, start compiling!

I'm particularly looking for the Solaris and MacOS X packages.

Debian packages seem to live on the Debian server just fine, so
as long as that server is updated, I'm satisfied.

The various BSDs have been quiet, although the NetBSD repository
has a relatively recent snapshot. Both FreeBSD and NetBSD have
their own package repositories (much like Debian) and they need
updating.

If anybody manages to make pakages/binaries for any other systems
or processor types, by all means please let me know.

Also, if there is anyone out there with writing skills who
wishes to temporarily take on the job of publicist, especially
if that person can get the ear of people in the real world,
I wouldn't mind making a splash. Send me marketing proposals,
expect to be paid in virtual beer:-)

Here is the release directory:

  <ftp://icarus.com/pub/eda/verilog/v0.7/verilog-20021207.tar.gz>
  <ftp://icarus.com/pub/eda/verilog/v0.7/verilog-20021207.txt>

I've compiled and packaged for the platforms that I maintain
and have the equipment for, and placed the packages here:

  <ftp:://icarus.com/pub/eda/verilog/v0.7/>

        RPMS for RedHat 7.X (Should work on Mandrake as well)
            RPMS/verilog-0.6.20021207-0.src.rpm
            RPMS/verilog-0.6.20021207-0.alpha.rpm
            RPMS/verilog-0.6.20021207-0.i386.rpm

	Windows Installer (Mingw build)