Re: gEDA-user: generic 'query' function in gEDA?

Hi Dan,

>Is there any sort of generic 'query' function (like the 'q' key in
>cadence) in gschem?  Ie, for whatever you have selected, hit 'q' and get a
>form which tells you what it is (is this a pin?  a line segment?  a label?
>attribute?) and the ability to edit it?

	As you have noticed, this functionality is missing from gschem.
I've been meaning to do a little consolidation on the various edit
dialog boxes as their numbers have gotten a little out of hand.   I'll
be sure to include some query info in that effort.

>Also, any thoughts about making the arrow keys be pan left/right up/down
>as default key mappings?

	I currently do not expose the pan functionality to the key mapping
interface, however, adding this shouldn't be too hard, just a matter of
finding time.  :-(

								-Ales