Re: gEDA-user: How to make Bill of Materials?

This isn't documented in the man page, but you need to create a file
called 'attribs' in which you list the attributes that you want to end up
in the bill of materials.  For example, if you put:

refdes
device
value

you'll get those 3 attributes in the BOM.

-Dan