gEDA-user: Divx video of gschem

I managed to make even a divx video of gschem. It runs smoothly, without
details around the cursor falling apart. And one can seek in it.

But I still don't know how to make my gschem produce a valid postscript output.
Please tell me how to do it and then I will upload the video online. An example
broken postscript is attached.

What I had was an older version of gschem which segfaulted every 5 minutes.
I upgraded but I didn't want to install all the libraries suggested on the
gEDA page. Packages like pkg-config, Fontconfig, FreeType2, GLib, Pango,
ATK, GTK+, GUILE, libpng, zlib, tcl are already shipped with my OpenBSD
system and I didn't want to risk breaking my system by overwriting some
library or installing two versions at a time which don't work together.

So I installed only new gschem and the library it said it can't compile without
-libgeda.

Thanks,

CL<