Re: gEDA-user: Mirroring text in geda-pcb

On 12/5/06, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am trying to work out the procedure for getting text written (in > copper) on the copper side of the board to display correctly. At the > moment, it displays with the same orientation as the components, which > results in either a mirror image of the text when placed on the copper > or a mirror image of the layout, depending on whether I flip the > Postscript file or not.

The only source of copper text I know of is the "text" tool.  It
automatically mirrors text when it's created on the bottom side of the
board, try that.

Thats what I'm using - it creates text fine, but when I choose View->Enable View Solder Side and then create text the text is created mirrored.

Patrick