gEDA-user: gschem / PCB Newbie

Hello all,

I finally have a working schematic, with some new components, and start of a
PCB layout.
Can some one answer these questions :
- Transistors have a pin number and pinlabel, when i make a netlist the
pinlabels (E,B,C) seems to appear in the netlist. PCB does not accept this
since the pinlabels are not digits
  How can this be avoided ?

- I have created a new DIN41612 , 32 pin ab connector and i have the same
problem as above. But here i'd like to distinguish the ax and bx pins.

- How can i change footprints in PCB, afterwards, without messing up the
existing layout ?

best regards,

Simon