Re: gEDA-user: PCB postscript printing problem

> pstoraster (EPS Ghostscript) and rastertohp (comes with CUPS) - printout
> is in very low resolution.
>
> GPL Ghostscript with HPIJS plug-in (official HP driver) - printout has
> various elements (lines, polygons) in wrong positions.
>
> GPL Ghostscript with built-in ljet4 driver - works as expected.

All of these go through the same Ghostscript interpreter, so if
they're acting differently, it's the driver, not the input.

Specifically, the driver may have options to change the "rasterized"
resolution.

> I would like to add that all of these print the CUPS Postscript
> "Printer test page" perfectly. I still believe that the postscript
> that PCB produces has an error - the last way I tried just seems to
> be the most resistant to it.

Well, my printers have postscript built in, and they print my boards
just fine, and my ghostscript (via gv) displays them just fine.