Re: gEDA-user: PCB fab supplies -- drills

phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Once I broke all the best sizes from this
set, I went to high speed. I drill everything wet to keep the dust down and have been happy with steel.
The recommendation to use dental burrs for prototyping has some merit. The burrs are short compared to the pcb fab drills, so they won't break easily.
Some carbide ones are for sale now on ebay -- 15 lots...unknown sizes. I'm getting some to try out since Gary K8IZ says they work well. I'll just mic them ans sort out into sizes to use.

John G