gEDA-user: odd gschem behavior

Werner,
 See answers below:

Hi Kurt,

On Sunday 24 December 2006 19:52, KURT PETERS wrote:
  I have to admit, the attributes dialog is a little bit of a problem
in the "new" (cvs) gschem.  It is "modal" (in that you cannot operate
in the main gschem window while it is open), but it can be hidden
behind gschem.  This led me to think gschem hung, when, in fact, I
just had the attributes dialog open behind the main window.

Which window manager are you using?
KDE 3.5.5

Can you please try to enable/disable the following flag in a gschemrc
file?

; raise-dialog-boxes-on-expose string
;
; Controls if dialog boxes are raised whenever an expose event happens
; Default is enabled
;
;(raise-dialog-boxes-on-expose "enabled")
(raise-dialog-boxes-on-expose "disabled")

I put those lines in my .gEDA/gschemrc file, and basicly got the same behaviour: the attributes window still does not stay on top, should I switch from another window to gschem.

Regards
Kurt