Van: geda-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geda-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens David Kuehling
Verzonden: zondag 31 december 2006 16:09
Aan: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: gEDA-user: Lines on silk with different color

Hi,

if I draw lines on the silk layer, those lines end up being green.
After triple-clicking those green lines, their color magically changes to
black.  But when I draw arcs instead, the color is black from the beginning.

Here is a screenshot illustrating the situation:

http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~dvdkhlng/silk_strange_colors.png

The U-shaped structure is drawn on the silk layer.  The 45 deg lines on the
left were newly added and are green.  The other lines have already changed
their color after triple-clicking.

Is this normal?  Or an error on my side (layer grouping)?

Thanks for any help, regards,

David