gEDA-user: Stack overflows in gnetlist: help needed!

Hi folks,

I'm working on improving gnetlist backend performance.

I've committed some changes today which fixes a stack overflow in the bom2
backend. However, I'd really appreciate reports of any stack overflow problems
in the "real" world. If you've had to increase your Guile stack depth in order
to avoid stack overflows in *any* backend, please set it back to the default
and try again, sending any problems you find to me directly. I hope to squish
all of these before 1.6.0.

I'm also working on gnetlist performance for large schematics (I have a
schematic with 4096 caps on which I'm currently takes a loooong time to
process!)

Cheers,

                             Peter

--