Re: gEDA-user: OT: Recommendations for laptop?

   One more recommendation for MacBook Pro.  I bought this unit (17"
   version maxed out) a year ago and I love it.  No hardware or software
   problems so far and screaming fast.  I use VMware Fusion to run Gentoo
   Linux on it and I am in that context at least 90% of the time.  So far
   I have developed 5 PCBs using gEDA on Linux/VMware on this unit.
   Originally I had planned on installing Linux natively on the MacBook
   using a separate partition (I have heard it works great) but I have
   found that I like the ability to switch between OSX and Linux quickly
   without a reboot.
   --ken