Re: gEDA-user: pcb anti-environment coating?

DJ Delorie wrote:
>> maybe just putting the board into an enclosure that does a
>> reasonably good job of not facilitating air movement would be
>
> ...silly, since it's a temperature/humidity probe.

It's all in the details.  :)

The humidity probe would obviously need to be exposed--- so you
couldn't apply conformal coating to it anyway.  I assumed you weren't
proposing that.

Depending on the particulars of the enclosure and installation, the
temperature probe need not be exposed, nor the rest of the board.

b.g.
--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx