gEDA-user: Wrong pin assignment in an edited symbol.

   Sent this once but never saw it, so I'll try again.  Don't know what
   happened to the first one.
   I was following the tutorial on
   [1]http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:gsch2pcb_tutorial#custom_gschem_symb
   ols and attempted to modify the dual op amp as directed in that
   tutorial.  When I went to add the two op amps to the schematic I
   noticed that when I changed the second one to slot=2, that the output
   pin remained number 1, but the input pins changed as expected.  I
   examined the opamp-sym.sym file  that I had edited and found this:
   slot=1
   T 200 1300 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
   numslots=2
   T 200 1500 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
   slotdef=1:3,2,1
   T 200 1700 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
   slotdef=2:5,6,7
   T 200 1900 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
   footprint=SO8
   T 200 2100 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
   footprint2=DIP8
   T 200 2500 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
   symversion=0.2
   T 200 2700 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
   documentation=[2]http://www.onsemi.com/pub/Collateral/LM358-D.PDF
   T 200 2900 5 10 0 0 0 0 1
   description=opamp
   T 1895 600 8 10 0 0 0 0 1
   net=Vcc:8
   T 1795 400 8 10 0 0 0 0 1
   net=Vee:4
   That's not the whole file, but just the last few lines.  There are no
   other references to "slot" in the file.
   [cid:part1.06020809.04010901@fayettedigital.com]
   I'm very new at this, so I'm not really sure where to start looking
   for a solution.
   Thanks,
   Jim.