gEDA-user: Generate PS with gschem-lightbg, display editor in gschem-darkbg

Dear list,

is there a possibility to have generated PS files in the lightbg scheme
and yet still edit the gschem files with the darkdb scheme? I fiddled
with the options in gschemrc -- all I achieved was to change the
background color of the generated PS file to white while all foreground
colors were still the same as in the lightbg-scheme (i.e., pretty
unreadable).

My current gschemrc looks like this:

(log-window "later")
(output-color "enabled")
(image-color "enabled")
(paper-size 11.69 8.27)
; vim: syntax=scheme

I'm convined there's an easy way of doing it, could somebody please help me?

Kind regards,
Johannes