Re: gEDA-user: gerbv failure to parse sample gerber file (data attached)

On 12/18/09, timecop <timecop@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At least they're visible now.

Does it show them correctly?

Here are other things in gnd.gbr making gerbv uneasy:

(1) missing M02* in end of file;
(2) I think this string is invalid:
%AD*%
(3) Gerbv seems not to parse the aperture macro (AMD24_Thermal)
correctly; probably this is not a valid definition not because
it does not end in *% (* and % are separated with a newline).
Actually, I have no idea on how good is Gerbv macro apertures
support (I believe this is too complicated feature to use it
it production).

Kind regards,
Ineiev