Re: gEDA-user: FUNDING

On Wednesday 15 December 2010, timecop wrote:
> Funny you mention that, this email reads perfectly fine in my
> closed-source email reader.

Of course it does.  You are using the same closed-source email
reader as Andrew does.  Now, how about a different closed-source
email reader, like the one Rick uses?

By the way ... it reads fine on my open-source email reader.  I
use several different open-source readers.  All of them have no
problem with base64, including "mutt" which is purely text
based.  Base64 is a published standard that should be
universally supported.