Re: gEDA-user: FUNDING

al davis <ad252@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just because Eudora on Windows can't cope with it?

Who said Eudora?  Who said Windows?  I use neither.

I read all my mail raw exactly as it comes across the wire, without
using *any* MUA that does any decoding behind my back.  I have a little
program I wrote myself that decodes base64, but it's a major PITA.

Hence if mail arrives in base64 and neither its source nor its subject
line give a strong signal that it's important, it usually gets deleted
by the firmware in my fingers without ever reaching my eyeballs.  Any
receive such fate.

MS