Re: gEDA-user: Guile/gschem problem

Thanks Peter for your quick answer!,

No. Mine's a custom made distro (sort of `linux from scratch') I made
years ago and have been updating by hand as it takes place, although I
doubt that's the problem.

I always run into troubles when trying to compile geda, related to the
software itself (inter-dependencies, etc), though as time goes by
things are looking much better.

Regards, and thanks,