Re: gEDA-user: Beginner question about the default title block

Johnny Rosenberg wrote:

> things like âDRAWN BYâ, âTITLEâ, âREVISIONâ and so on. Am I supposed
> to  fill that in by using the Text tool or is there a more proper way
> to do it?

Yes, this is the proper way with the default title block.
I too think, this is a bit tedious. So I designed my own title
with regular attributes for name, date, etc. That way I can fire
the attribute editor with [ee] and edit all entries in a dialog.

You'd have to add a line to your local gschemrc in order to get
your localized title block. See
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-gschem#can_i_get_a_customized_title_block_with_new_schematics

While at it, I also removed the big rectangle. I just never fits
my circuit. Instead, I draw a rectangle with the add-box tool.
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-gschem#why_are_symbols_so_big

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak