Re: gEDA-user: get-package-attribute sometimes returns "?" - ID: 3114991

Stefan Salewski wrote:
On Thu, 2010-12-23 at 15:18 +0100, Armin Faltl wrote:

I'll provide my symbols and footprints with this features:

* symbols are smaller than the standard library

Why?
There are many request from various people for smaller symbols on this
list. When used at normal scale the symbols of std. parts look clumsy to me
too, so I didn't complain but made smaler  ones.
I think, that shrinking by using wrong page frames for printing is a good
trick but a bad solution.