Re: gEDA-user: Announcement: gTAG-sch-20010210

spe@stacken.kth.se said:
> Maybe it's not there, because poor Stephen get to now this as soon as
> you get know this.

Hey, hey, I'm on top of this! It's there.

spe@stacken.kth.se said:
> The improvements are minor, just four resistors and a capacitator, all
> suggested by Andrew Dyer.

Yep, looks good to me.

Say, is there anybody out there interested in doing a nice, flashy
GUI application for this thing? I'll look into defining the USB protocol
needed to chat with the ATE software on board, and maybe even do some of
the low-level host side work, but I've already got Icarus Verilog duties
keeping me plenty busy.
steve@icarus.com              But I have promises to keep,
steve@picturel.com            and lines to code before I sleep,