gEDA-user: PCB

Hi,

I realised that the log window is not opened at startup. When I select Window
--> Message Log item, the program crashes and outputs the following:

X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  12 (X_ConfigureWindow)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  2666

And still dies when I try to change names on a component. I use 1.99n

Leva

__

E-Mail: leva@interware.hu
AIM: ha5ogl
ICQ: 48710903
MSN: ha5ogl@hotmail.com
Yahoo!: kieg_tk16
Home Page: http://web.interware.hu/leva
Public key: http://web.interware.hu/leva/cuccok/public_key

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 X   against HTML email & vCards
/ \     http://arc.pasp.de/

Have Fun, & Linux! 73 for all by HA5OGL.
This message was generated by Sylpheed.