Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20040215 snapshot

Neat, based on Charles Lepple's previous pcb.info files I've created a
fink pcb.info for this release. I was able to build, and execute pcb
without any setup troubel on my OS/X panter system.

Directions for testing this pcb-20040215 drop for OS/X users.

o Obtain the pcb.info file here.

  http://screwdecaf.cx/tools/fink/geda/pcb.info

o cp pcb.info /sw/fink/dists/local/main/finkinfo/

o fink install pcb

A word of caution. Upon quiting pcb I loose my entire X11 session (this
has been around since the November release for me). I'm not sure if the
other OS/X users experience this.