gEDA-user: How to obtain a generated C++ from Icarus?

I want to integrate hardware components, written in Verilog, to our simulation
modeling environment. It seems convinient to translate Verilog module in C++
and use a proper wrapper, which provides the interface, required by a runtime
of the environment.

I've found in the archive of this list  that Icarus Verilog can be used to
translate Verilog source to C++, although that was a rather old message
(2000).

I've failed to find any mention about such an ability in Icarus docs. Is it
obsolete? Or it is still possible to use Icarus for such a conversion?

Maybe there is another, more correct way to use Icarus-compiled module in
foreign environment?

Konstantin O. Savenkov,
Computer Science Dept. of the Moscow State University