Re: gEDA-user: Dividing a symbol up

When I had to use large connectors in the past we
placed the connectors on their own sheet and
used named nets to connect to the rest of the
schematic. For each connector pin there was a short
net with a name displayed. If you name the nets
something like J1-1 or J1-Vcc it is easy to determine
connections.

(* jcl *)