Re: gEDA-user: gschem po translation

Le Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:23:07 +0100
Werner Hoch <werner.ho@xxxxxx> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> On Sunday 13 February 2005 23:03, Iznogood wrote:
> > I wonder how to translate a .po file into french for gschem. What is
> > the master file? And how to do it?
>
> 1. Copy  the geda-geschem.pot file to fr_FR.po
> 2. Translate the file with an editor (emacs has a po mode) or a
> translation application (kbabel)
> 3. add fr_FR to the LINGUAS file
> 4. rebuild the po directory
> 5. restart gschem
>
> I think that's it.

And to put it in the CVS? Who is in charge of it?
I join the LINGUAS and the fr_FR.po for the french version. But since I
work only with Debian, I will only see the result with the new version.

Cordially.

--
Sur http://www.iznogood-factory.org , vous avez parmi des
doc techniques en français, celle de cinglés qui développent