gEDA-user: Comment on free technology please

Hello

I have changed my attempt for free technology definition a bit after discussion
with my friend Vojtech, who proposed that development documentation should be
a requirement for something to be considered a free technology.

But the definition is a bit messy and I have no idea how to tidy it up. I
expect more brains to know more and possibly help me to a definition whose
elegance will be an ultimate proof for it's correctness.

Please who has time review this wiki page:
http://twiki.twibright.com/bin/view/Main/FreeTechnology

Cl<